Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Family

I decided to post a picture of my family because my mom is always calling asking for a place to go with pictures of everyone. So here it is.
I Have such a big family and am so blessed to be close to everyone on both sides. On the Stewart side there are 7 grand kids from only 3 kids, so I'm sure this picture below will double in a couple of years. Come on KC and Lindsey you need to catch up with the rest of us. :) On the Meares side Christian is the first grand kid with more to follow. It is so fun having a big family! I love it and love each and everyone of you.
The Entire Clan "Except Chris and Christian"So we will put Chris right below :)

The Sanchez Family


The Wehrli Family



The Stewart Family KC & Linz


Emily and Corey (not a family yet...)

Pappa Bob and Grandma LaurenGigi and Granddad

The Meares Clan

































1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those are such great pictures! I loved seeing everyone and their cute kids!! I can't believe how much everyone has grown up too! Your little guy is so cute. You must just love his curly hair!!!