Saturday, April 5, 2008

Here's to 6 Months Old

Yes call me a first time mom...I celebrated my son being 6 months old today. Well okay not officially but i spent a fun filled day with him and took him to do somethings he hasn't experienced yet.

This is how our day went:

We woke up at 6:30am (working on that one) played and then took a walk down to the community beach. (we live on the South River of the Chesapeake Bay) Christian got to play in the sand for the first time and loved it. Only problem was, I had to keep wiping it all off because he kept rubbing his eyes.

Took his morning nap.

Once he woke up we headed down to downtown Annapolis (one of my favorite places) and had lunch and enjoyed the beautiful afternoon. It's amazing how a sunny day on a Bay of Sailboats can rejuvenate a person.

Christian enjoyed being outside and people watching. He was like one of those cute little puppies that everyone always stops and ask if they can pet. Okay I'm not comparing him to a dog but you get the point. Everyone LOVES him. I'm not biased or anything. :)

After that we headed to the park for his first date with the playground. Let's just say I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time there. He loved the swing and slide very much.

So by this point my poor little child is exhausted. We head back to car, he falls asleep before I can get out of the parking lot. Which I always try to keep him up till I can reach home...and of course fails every time.

Once we arrived home his eyes were wide open and ready to play with Dad. After a little play time we are all ready to go eat dinner. Poor little guy is still exhausted but not wanting to miss out, tags along for another adventure to TGIF.


Now he is passed out for the night. Didn't even have time to give him a bath. Although did manage to get pajamas on.

It's so fun seeing him grow and experience life!!! I can't believe it's already been six months. WOW!!! I LOVE life!!! I LOVE being a mom!!! I LOVE my family!!


Here are some (a lot) of pictures of the little guy:







He loved the new texture of the sand
Had to add my amazing stoller "The Orbit"



The girls next to him were flying high in the air
Out for the Count


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

They grow up so fast! Enjoy every minute. What a fun mom you are. Sounds like he had an awesome 6 month birthday!!