Monday, June 9, 2008

Catch Up

So, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I have been traveling for last month between Tulsa, California, and home. Hopefully I'm home a little longer this time. The entire clan went to California for a family vacation and I mean almost everyone. We missed Chris and Kasey!!! It was so great to be back in my home town of Orange County. Gosh, it is so beautiful out they.

Christian is now 8 months and crawling. It's a love hate relationship with the crawling. Our world has changed, now I need to go thru the house and start child proofing. He loved California and the beach (so did I).

Here are some updated pictures. As soon as I get pics from Ash and J-nett, I'll post some of California.















3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun for you! Looks like you guys had some fun. Can't wait to see all the other pix from your sisters. Tell them Hi for me!

kristi said...

Look at your precious lil pumpkin!! He is so happy! I can't wait to meet him one of these day! -Kristi

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad that I have found your blog. You guys are so adorable. Christian looks just like Chris when he was little. This makes it easier to keep in touch!
Love, Janna